- Class preparing and teaching jobs.
- Teaching and research.
- Training and teaching assessment.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, English & Business Management majors are
- Teachers with teaching certifications are preferred. Certifications include but
are not limited to CELTA, TESOL, TEFL, etc.
- Teachers with experience of teaching content courses are preferred. Content
courses include but are not limited to AP, GRE, SAT, SSAT, etc.
- Teachers with focus for detailed work, high sense of responsibility and a good
spirit of cooperation are preferred.
- Salary = Fixed salary (¥7,400/ month) + Allowance for class (¥250~350/hour).
Native speakers with teaching experience of more than 1 year are preferred.
- Estimated income: If the teacher has 15 classes (please note that each foreign
teachers’ class is 40 minutes long) per week, he/she will receive a salary of
7,245 (fixed salary after tax) + 200*15 classes*4 weeks (300/hour or 200/class)
= ¥19,245/month (after tax).
- Commercial Medical Insurance provided for employees.
- Vacation: The employees of the school are provided with the statutory holiday of
11 days and 20~30 days of annual leave.
- Free flight tickets to the teacher’s native country (teachers can get a free
round ticket every time the contract is renewed; first year contract —— 1 round
ticket; second year contract ——2 round tickets under teacher or teacher’s spouse
or children’s name.
- Click "Apply" to fill out the job application form.
- Send a email firstname.lastname@example.org
your resume named “your name + Foreign Teacher”.